At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Analysis and reporting in various SC areas to speed up operations, detect improvement areas, propose & follow-up actions.
- Portfolio classification & optimization.
- Follow-up on new projects.
- Inventory simulation, control, and expiry monitoring.
- Contribute to digitalization of all operations.
- Maintenance of planning systems and tools.
- Participation in new implementations and process optimizations.
- Study new topics for implementation Master data coordination.
- Monitoring of product price structure.
- Co-packing planning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering or a related field with successful academic record.
- Preferably one year of experience in Demand Planning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, Arabic a plus.
- MS Office knowledge with advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Self-confident professional, who possesses strong interpersonal skills.
- Competent in problem solving with strong analytical capabilities.
- Proactive, positive, enabler & team player mindset.
- Devoted, fast learner, results oriented and independent.
- Ready and able to work under pressure and in dynamic situations.
- Strong follow-up skills and high determination to achieve results and realize changes.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm