At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Monthly SHEQ data collection and reporting in Henkel database.
- Analysis of SHEQ data’s for the trends and prepare the KPI presentation.
- Harmonization SHEQ procedures/Best practices /Tools and methodologies.
- Participate in the SHEQ calls together with Cluster SHEQ and share the status of KPI’s and programs.
- Collection of Good practices in SHEQ from plants and update the same in SHEQ SP.
- Gather the documentation related to SHEQ projects from plants and upload in the SP.
- Assisting in the SHEQ monthly report preparations.
- Participate in the International SHEQ calls.
- Assist in the SHEQ trainings, audits and its reporting in SP.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or Occupational Health and Safety (Year 2019 & 2020 only).
- MS Office.
- English is mandatory, Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:21st Jul 2020, 6:00 pm