At Henkel, you can make a difference and shape your career! You are quickly autonomous and manage your own projects from the start. Our brands and technologies, unique in the world, offer many opportunities to participate in extraordinary experiences, in accordance with your values. Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are you constantly reinventing traditional patterns? Take your chance and join us to build the world of tomorrow together!
What You Will Do
- Provide support in planning and executing brand strategies and participate in product launch & marketing projects as well as sales initiatives.
- Assist Brand Manager in daily business routine.
- Lead marketing projects with assistance of Brand Managers.
- Support in preparing market analysis and financial reports.
- Assist in marketing budget planning process including invoice management.
- Work closely with sales, trade marketing, supply chain, finance and other internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders like agencies, suppliers etc.
- Closely follow competitor moves and report regularly.
Required Skills and Abilities
- License or Master's student in relevant disciplines.
- Able to work minimum 3 days a week Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent command of French, Arabic, English.
- Team worker, problem solver and decision maker.
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills.
- Good in interpersonal relations.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm