At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
What You Will Do
- Support marketing programs and tools in line with the local marketing agenda.
- Support cooperative marketing programs for key channel partners such as sell in/out promotions, and trade shows.
- Manage the creation and production of various online/offline marketing material tools and SNS channels like YouTube, Facebook, and Naver blog etc.
- Qualify and follow up operation works generated by specific campaigns.
- Coordinate translation process for locally standardized materials.
- Work closely in relation with the sales teams, technical departments, and marketing team.
- Administer the application used by the sales teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in related field can apply.
- Knowledge in graphical tools like Photoshop or InDesign is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Good communication skills in Korean and English are required.
- Able to work for six months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm