At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Support marketing programs and tools in line with local marketing agenda.
- Support cooperative marketing programs for key channel partners such as sell in/out promotions, trade shows.
- Manage the creation and production of various marketing material on-line/off-line tools and SNS channel like YouTube, Facebook and Naver blog etc.
- Qualify and follow up operation works generated by specific campaign.
- Coordinate translation process for locally standardized materials.
- Work closely in relation with sales teams, technical departments and marketing team.
- Administer the application used by sales teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fourth year university students can apply if they can work for six months.
- Experience in management of blog or SNS is plus.
- Fluency in Korean and English is required.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Knowledge in graphical tool like Photoshop or InDesign is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm