At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Executes lab testing and supports and runs product development experiments.
- Understands and implements project planning and support key projects.
- Ensures SHE(Safety, Health and Environment) guide and compliance.
- Supports the result analysis of product development experiments and application tests.
- Supports in comparing existing products with competitive products in features such as costs and formulations.
- Collects information for studies from benchmarks.
- Collaborate with Production and Quality departments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred.
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is preferred.
- Able to work for six months internship period at Busan Office.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm