At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
What You Will Do
- Support Sales and Marketing related work in Adhesive business.
- Work closely with Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs team to support the documents from the customers, import compliance check and request MSDS.
- Support sales samples by arranging sample delivery and support real sales sample and list.
- Collect sales related data like irregular data collection and gift for the annual event, etc.
- Support market research including customers and competitors’ information analysis and report, industrial news clipping, global market report, and translations etc.
- Support marketing related events like customer event, on/offline seminars etc., promotion gift preparation, and stock management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in related field can apply.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Good communication skills in Korean and English are required.
- Able to work for six months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm