At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Support overall sales operations of on/offline channels.
- Support promotion action for key accounts and sales presentations for meetings with key accounts.
- Support online customers’ promotion page design and customized key visual and VMD material with sales and marketing teams.
- Monitor selling price for eCommerce channels.
- Support monthly sales closing with customers and sell-in/out/off-take updates by customers.
- Support the preparation of promotion analysis result reporting.
- Gather competitors’ data for on/Off channel and research and analyze beauty care market trends and competitors activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- University students at third or fourth grade can be applied if he/she can work for six months.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in Excel and PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm