At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Assist employee communications programs to unify employees under the corporate brand strategy cascading to increase understanding and support of employees.
- Implement internal communications programs in line with Henkel priorities, strategic roadmap and message house.
- Drive proactively local internal channel and develop content creation and curation.
- Support Henkel brand management and manage and organize interactive events.
- Support managing corporate media relations and crisis communications, implement agreed strategies, tactics and actions to build up and protect the reputation of Henkel.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or equivalent is required.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred.
- Knowledge in graphical tool like Photoshop is preferred.
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required.
This is 6months internship program.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm