At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What We Offer:
- Dedicated state-of-the art research hub in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- Data-Based digital research environment.
- 18-month rotation with 4 stations in different businesses, technologies, applications, markets and brands.
- Mentor guidance, training and career planning.
- Various career opportunities after the program.
- Permanent contract.
What You Will Do
- Support Application Engineering in your respective rotation chapter with all laboratory, customer and business related tasks.
- Take over responsibility in projects to improve existing products for market or customers or develop new ones.
- Participate in projects on enabling future trends.
- Relate closely to stakeholders and customers to understand their needs and give support.
- Learn and develop your skills and knowledge as needed to become a future leader.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master or PhD in Engineering, Material Science, Applied Physics or similar.
- Experience or high interested in future trends like Data Science, Manufacturing 4.0 & Automation, CO2 Reduction, Data Enabled Services, Electronic Miniaturization or alike Mega Innovation Trend.
- Very good communication and social skills.
- Innovator, entrepreneur, or transformational leader.
- Team player & Creative thinker.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm