At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Support product implementation by managing lab maintenance and support data management related to product development.
- Participate in project discussions and conduct tests related to formula, packaging development by supervisor’s guideline.
- Manage lab facility, instrument, analytical equipment, chemical reagent.
- Support sample shipping and PO/GR arrangement.
- Support documents for specification, internal workflow etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completion of at least seven semesters in Science, Engineering or equivalent at University is required.
- Background in Chemistry, Material Science, Mechanical or Package Engineering is preferred.
- Fluency in Korean and English is required and fluency in Chinese is plus.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Research and Development, Science
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm