At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Support Regulatory Affairs team with registration for products and chemicals and reporting to authorities concerned.
- Keep reporting documents including back-up evidences and records in order.
- Check artwork claims and label indications to meet the regulatory requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent is required.
- Third or Fourth year undergraduate can apply if able to work for six months.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS Excel) is required.
- Good communication skill in English is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm