At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Assist in basic legal research and contract reviews.
- Assist in managing company’s contract documentation database.
- Translate low-profile legal documentations.
- Handle dispute-related correspondence between courts and local government offices including sending and posting relevant documents.
- Monitor and record the affixation of company chop.
- Administrative assistance such as processing external legal bills, scheduling meetings, handling expense.
- Other assignments given by legal counsel in Korea.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates in Law or studying in Juris Doctor is required.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS PowerPoint) is preferred.
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required.
- Able to work for six months.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm