At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Data collection, Mater data cleansing, Supplier communications, Meeting preparation.
- RFP, RFI, RFQ tender support including bidding template design, suppliers Q&A support, documentation, summary of RFP/RFI/RFQ, others.
- Alternative transport route study.
- Korea and Japan logistics sustainability and automation research.
- Daily and Monthly reporting on progress and outcome on assigned tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or Undergraduate in Supply Chain, Logistics Engineering, Economics or equivalent is required.
- Good communication skill in Korean, Japanese and English is required.
- JLPT 2grade level or above is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain,...
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:27th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm