At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Monitor product costing, including material prices, bill of materials update, and proactively communicate impact to business stakeholders.
- Costs center reporting and analysis to derive action oriented commentaries.
- Update planning tools relating to rolling forecasts, quarterly forecasts & budget.
- Execute automation potential across finance related activities to deliver highly efficient process.
- Participate in stock count and other related activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate of Finance/Accounting or related courses.
- Experience in SAP is an added advantage.
- ACCA/ACA in view is satisfactory.
- Ready to try new things, and apply new knowledge.
- Ability to analyze complex data and identify inconsistencies.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft application, especially Microsoft Excel, VBA or similar script writing will be preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm