At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Executes local market programs and campaigns and marketing mix.
- Conducts market assessment.
- Provides overall marketing support to marketing and sales teams.
- Supports local roll-outs of new products and programs including communication campaigns.
- Executes brand management and sales promotion activities locally.
- Manages resources needed and ensures timely local execution of initiatives.
- Lead and launch a dedicated project.
- Execution of brand/marketing activities as well as post evaluations of the activities.
- Research In-Market trends and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing.
- Not more than one year post-NYSC experience.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm