Assist in managing new product development processes; liaising with cross-functional and other business teams to execute projects and business plans within aligned timelines.
What You Will Do
- Assist in developing and executing strategies and communication for brand awareness, engagement and profitability.
- Monitor and report brand performance as well as progress of campaigns using various metrics to ensure targets are met.
- Conduct competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, activations and promotion.
- Assist in managing new product development processes; liaising with cross-functional and other business teams to execute projects and business plans within aligned timelines.
- Work with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact within brand guidelines.
- Oversee the social media channels of the brands.
- Align with external agencies to deliver ATL & BTL strategy objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good numeracy skills and a knowledge of statistics.
- Familiar with social media platforms.
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales, Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm