At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Pre/Post evaluation of sales promotion.
- Coordination with Sales team on targets/achievement.
- Preparing Monthly Operational/Profitability report.
- Financial analysis on performance of the various teams and propose action plans and alternatives (if required) to improve continuously.
- Monitoring and managing of sales tools.
- Evaluation of new product development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration.
- Not more than 1 year experience.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm