At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Plan long term Organizational targets, priorities and structures (With RSM and SD).
- Coverage - Identify best stores and work out optimal way to reach them.
- Plan personnel need in line with coverage target.
- Design and update information and reporting systems/procedures.
- Recruit and assess supervisors, reps.
- Train and Coach Reps and Supervisors - Ongoing daily job.
- Lead, Motivate and Control team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales and Marketing.
- Not more than 1 year experience post NYSC.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:21st Sep 2021, 6:00 pm