At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Perform various tasks related to Supply Chain Operations.
- Assist with developing SOPs, training documents and providing assistance with process controls.
- Work closely with the Supply Operations Manager to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the supply chain.
- Analyze data related to business operations.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through outbound logistics pathways.
- Execute internal projects as advised by the Departmental Head.
- Track Claims, Returns & Refusals with the customers, follow up on credit note retrievals with transporters.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in related course.
- 0-1 year experience.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm