At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Preparation of monthly Valued Added Tax (VAT) schedules for review and filing with the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS).
- Completing the VAT filing on the FIRS’s online portal and generating payment reference.
- Assisting to process the VAT payment on banks' platforms for verification and subsequent approval by authorized signatories.
- Preparation of the monthly Withholding tax (WHT) schedules for review and filing with FIRS.
- Assisting to generate the payment reference for WHT and processing of payment on banks' platforms for verification and approval by authorized bank signatories.
- Providing support in collation of documents during tax audits/review exercises by the tax authorities.
- Providing first level review of Travel & Entertainment reimbursement claims.
- Collating T&E claims and forwarding same for posting.
- Providing valuable support to the Finance Team during quarterly stock count.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Tax/GA and Head of Finance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc. Accounting/Finance/Economics and Business Administration.
- ICAN/ACCA qualified (or student member of any of these professional bodies).
- Proficient in use Microsoft Office Suites.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm