At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Organize town hall meetings in SEA and ANZ.
- Manage the updates of internal channels, such as digital signage and Excellence Corner.
- Establish and maintain media contact lists and process for press release/story distributions.
- Organize the Sustainability Ambassador programs in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Maintain online and offline photo library for Southeast Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
- Prepare content and propose design/layout structure for updating Websites.
- Work with public relations agencies, designers, event organizers, industry bodies and associations, among others.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or University degree. Studies in Communications, Business and Management preferred.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Commitment to deliver excellent and quality work.
- Team player who strives for win-win collaboration with and positively influence internal and external stakeholders from different cultures.
- Strong initiative, critical thinking, and commitment to quality work; organized and able to multi-task; strong attention to detail.
- Work with integrity and maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive information.
- Contribute to a work culture of trust through active and open communication.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Management
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm