At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Singapore is looking for an HR intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. We are looking for an intern who would be able to commit at least 4 months basis.
What You Will Do
- Participate and identifying gaps in HR processes
- Projects: Lead in HR projects such as process improvement
- Analysis: Prepare HR Analysis reports for HR Director
- Branding: Participate in organising company events and career day
- Recruitment: Screening, scheduling, and confirming interviews with candidates and hiring managers
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in HR or social sciences
- Willing to learn
- Passion for HR topics
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm