At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- A two-year graduate development program working across all aspects of Human Resources.
- Full opportunity to understand end to end Human Resources processes along with strong involvement in some key HR projects such as process improvements, employee engagement, total rewards, HR analytics, recruitment, and employer branding.
- Connecting with key business stakeholders on HR related topics.
- Exposure to modern HR practices and the opportunity to work with external consultants on key HR projects that will make an impact.
- Guidance from an experience HR team and exposure to a multinational work environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Preferably University Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentations skills, analytical thinking, conceptual and strategic skills.
- Passion for HR topics.
- Outgoing with excellent communication skills with influencing and convincing abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Power Point and Excel.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm