At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- HR Operations Trainee role is a 12-month tenured position and will be taking critical responsibility within the HR Operations Team.
- Additionally, the candidate will be working in close cooperation across diverse teams including; HR Business Partners and Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition Team.
- Supporting Compensation & Benefits topics and projects while reporting directly to the HR Operations Manager.
- Acting as one of the key contact people between HR Operations and business units.
- Following the legal regulations and requirements regarding payroll process.
- Assuming responsibility for the entry processes for newcomers as well as exit processes of leaving employees, will ensure all steps are aligned with the legal regulations and corporate guidelines of Henkel.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Having a bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or a related field with a successful academic record.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus.
- Excellent command of English and Turkish in both speaking and writing.
- Team worker, problem solver and decision maker.
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills.
- Good at interpersonal relations and managing various stakeholders at a time.
- Willingness and eagerness for continues personal development.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm