At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Joining the Management Trainee program of Laundry & Home Care business unit to grow as a future sales leader.
- Carrying out promotional activities for the responsible stores in accordance with the information provided by the Regional Field Manager.
- Taking customer orders that will provide all listed product availability at the customer’s store/shelf.
- Accountable for the implementation of planograms across the responsible stores.
- Planning in-store activities to increase the sell-out level.
- Assuming Administrative Manager responsible for the Sales Support Team.
- Gaining comprehensive insight into Henkel’s sales operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field with a successful academic record.
- Candidates with up to 1 years of experience ideally within a multinational environment and fresh graduates, who have solid internship experience in leading organizations.
- Excellent command of English in both speaking and writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills.
- Team worker, problem solver, and decision-maker.
- Great aptitude for continuous learning and self-development.
- Willingness to become a future leader.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm