At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service by carrying out regular store visits.
- Performing merchandising activities & coordinating merchandisers when needed.
- Ensuring the achievement of the sales targets for the assigned territory.
- Acquiring new customers by seeking territorial opportunities.
- Taking orders, arranging display of Beauty Care products and ensuring efficient use of POP materials.
- Communicating all activities agreed on head office level to stores to achieve implementation and compliance.
- Ensuring the development of the shelf location and shelf shares of the products of Beauty Care business unit.
- Assuming responsibility for preparing and implementing action plan to develop sales, profit and gain market share.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Having a bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field with successful academic record.
- 1 to 3 years of sales experience preferably in local or national chain stores in FMCG.
- Good command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications.
- Strong communication skills and good command of English language.
- Valid driving license and flexible for traveling.
- Competent in problem-solving, result oriented, excellent team player.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm