At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Assuming responsibility for the Trade Marketing operation across Beauty Care Business Unit via focusing predominantly on customer marketing.
- Designing and executing BTL trade marketing activities within the right trade marketing mix aligned with the brand(s) strategy.
- Ensuring the implementation of “Point of Sales” activities, like promotions, POP material, POS animation.
- Acting as a key point of contact between Marketing & Sales departments to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Monitoring and analyzing category/channel, competition and consumer market data in order to provide base for the business opportunities.
- Leading retailer projects & sales promotions with dedicated and optimum budget management.
- Analyzing and creating relevant action plans for key customers, campaigns, special local projects.
- Working closely with channel managers and KAMs to provide argumentation, in the development of joint business plans, monitoring performances of implemented plans at channel/ account/category level.
- Seeking for market intelligence and working accordingly to turn the market insight into valuable business results.
- Conducting market research on regular basis to analyze latest retailer category trends.
- Analyzing and reporting sales related actions plans.
- Sustaining effective communication, securing healthy relationship management with 3rd part stakeholders.
- Tracking merchandiser activities performances ensuring company guidelines and timeline are met.
- Providing to sales function effective information about products, promotional activities and display materials.
- Collecting the Sales function requirements and ensures the implementation of country initiatives and tailor-made activities for requiring Clients.
- Planning, managing and monitoring the trade marketing budget effectively and timely.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or in a relevant field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Trade Marketing within FMCG sector, experience in Sales and Controlling is an additional asset.
- Previous BTL marketing experience is a strong advantage.
- Proven ability to multi task and drive key projects in a high demand environment with a strong team attitude.
- Passionate professional, who possesses analytical result-oriented, approach with experience in overcoming challenging situations with a can-do attitude.
- Aptitude to think outside of the box to explore business opportunities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Advanced user of MS Office applications.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm