At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Develops and defines marketing/assortment strategy for the category in line with overall Henkel, BU/retailer strategy.
- Drives market share and sales growth for the category and retailer.
- Monitors operationalization for int. category steering, strategy, positioning, strategic pricing, comms and innovation strategy.
- Develops brand guidelines to ensure consistency in look and feel.
- Decides on brand proposals, concepts and activities to accomplish the intended positioning.
- Manages and develops brand architecture in terms of nomenclature, book-values etc.
- Consults retailer in terms of assortment optimization, shelf layout and structure optimization.
- Observes and communicates category news and trends internally and towards account.
- Steers trademark protection.
- Defines and oversees the time availability of new products.
- Leads innovation pipeline to secure sustainable brand growth.
- Maps out marketing research strategies, develops plans to address deviations.
- Represents region in governance body.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Grade 12 and Bachelor's Degree (Business or Marketing).
- 1- 3 years relevant experience.
- Strong commercial skills and financial commercial understanding.
- Multitasking, flexible, customer-oriented and can-do attitude.
- Strong project management skills.
- Creative skills with interest for latest in-store innovations.
- Proficient user of MS Office Package.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm