At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Ensure category performance and trade execution is in line with Marketing strategy.
- Developing category specific trade plans and implementing channel specific projects.
- Development of channel specific POS in line with channel strategy.
- Work closely with sales and merchandising team to optimize visibility of POS in store & improve in-store execution.
- Develop & execute customer promotional plans.
- Analyse & review regularly results of campaigns & promotions.
- Develop channel merchandising strategy, including assortments, planograms, point of sale materials.
- Support Sales in customer meeting preparations.
- Produce/support developing planogram proposals.
- Coordinate, support and execute materials for trade shows.
- Internal & external master data maintenance & update.
- Collaboration with external suppliers and agencies.
- Coordination with production plant & third parties.
- Cost control in line with business objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Marketing or Business.
- 1-3 years' work experience.
- Experienced in data analysis, reporting and understanding critical market insights.
- Thorough knowledge of customers, products, positioning, market and competitor products.
- Thorough knowledge of composition and application of products.
- Strong financial/commercial skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Creative skills with interest for latest in-store innovations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm