At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
In the course of the program the Finance & Controlling intern will get to know the different processes within the finance department, particularly in the Order-to-Cash (OTC) process, and support the team in tasks and special projects in the following areas:
- Accounts Receivables and credit management.
- Assist in the clarification and solving of deducted or disputed items.
- Analysis and tracking of bad debt provision.
- Financial & Management Reporting.
- Conduct self-audits to ensure compliance with Henkel's corporate standards.
- Support regional project for the reduction of overdues.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Assist with the annual financial year-end audit.
- Ad-hoc and regular financial and business analyses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, majoring in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines.
- Previous work experience in Finance & Controlling will be an advantage.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint) and preferably basic knowledge in SAP.
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and determination to achieve.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks / work well under pressure.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to work independently and to take initiative.
- Strong team-player.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm