At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Assist OTC function for selected accounts.
- Take over activities within month-end closing process and ensure timely delivery.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc business and financial analyses.
- Preparation of meetings with business units to analyze AR & overdue performance.
- IFRS 9 Reduction – Customer risk assessment.
- IFRS 15 – Reducing claims outstanding and following up with customer service.
- Assist in liaising with KPMG Year end Audit.
- Key Accounts per BU problematic with claims and recons.
- Other projects as and when needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, majoring in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines.
- Maximum of a year work experience in Finance - Essential.
- Good understanding of accounting systems and concepts.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Excel & Power Point).
- Analytical and numerical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Be proactive and work on own initiative.
- Positive attitude towards change and improvement.
- Integrity and high ethical standards.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to build relationships and networks with key stakeholders across other functions/business units.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm