At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Set up of user hardware and software as per Henkel standard procedure.
- Set up of user’s mobile devices as required Maintenance of Vodacom, APEX Bi and Ricoh data and upgrade / replacement of devices.
- Maintenance of master data for the following contracts: - Vodacom, APEX BI, Ricoh.
- Maintain, Record and document Software Applications in the asset register.
- Participate in team projects.
- Actively participate in training as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree.
- Good people and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and network across other functions/business units.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about good customer service and data entry.
- Job type:Internships
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:13th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm