At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Provides on-site routine technical service at defined customer line.
- Performs consignment inventory management, manages/records/maintains all related consumption data at customer processes/lines.
- Supports forecasting and supply process (material order) where applicable.
- Maintains quality/efficiency level of products and escalates technical challenges to Technical Customer Services.
- Acts as first-window-person between customer line and field sales.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- 2 years working experience in automotive manufacturing environment or similar.
- Strong problem solving capabilities and root cause analysis capability.
- Strong understanding of metallurgy would be beneficial and advantageous.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Chemical...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm