At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- To assist with the daily operational activities within the Quality Control department.
- To ensure all day to day activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate & timely manner, adhering to current business standards.
- Testing of all finished goods, intermediates and raw materials in accordance to specification.
- Liaise with all departments on site for completion of related Quality Control activities.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives within the Quality department.
- Support the Product Development team and Technical Customer Services team with research and development initiatives.
- Performing batch supervision activities.
- Assist with Quality Nonconformance’s (investigation and closure).
- Assist with troubleshooting for resolution of customer complaints where Quality Control activities are required.
- Runs Process control charts 10. Ensures that laboratory equipment is calibrated.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Analytical Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- Exposure in the use of laboratory equipment.
- Capable of performing physical and chemical analysis.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Drive for results.
- Good influencing skills.
- Interpersonal effectiveness.
- Team work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be analytical (ability to calculate process adjustments) Miscellaneous (IT / languages).
- Above average literacy, numeracy and computer literacy.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Chemical...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm