At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Testing of all finished goods, intermediates and raw materials in accordance with specification.
- Liaise with all departments on site for completion of related Quality Control activities.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives within the Quality department.
- Support the Product Development team and Technical Customer Services team with research and development initiatives.
- Performing batch supervision activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- SAP knowledge preferable.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm