At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - Take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for Procurement.
- Tracking and Maintaining of all Inventory PO's.
- Manage the schedule of PO Receipts and oversee in-transit inventory.
- Identify current and potential product shortages; develop and execute recovery plans.
- Effectively Communicate Supply Shortages with Business teams.
- Review and resolve any GR/IR differences with PO /Invoices matching.
- Interpret Finance forecasts to develop a robust S&OP forecast process.
- Review planned production in APO SNP – Highlight any OOS or Distress SKU’s.
- Monitor inbound shipments/planned production versus forecast and make necessary adjustments to maintain SLA and inventory targets.
- Ensure that Master is properly maintained in APO DP which includes life cycle management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain management.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm