At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- The timeous analysis of samples, feedback of results and submission of written reports in accordance with the procedure laid down in the quality manual.
- The preparation and standardization of reagents, solutions, indicators and, apparatus for the analysis of processes as requested by Marketing or Customers.
- Supports the Sales department and Production in the resolution of customer queries.
- Preparation and Review Reports before sending it to customers.
- Maintain SHEQ standards and apply good laboratory practice to laboratory work.
- Investigates new test methods as required.
- Ensure lab equipment is calibrated timeously.
- Obtain quotes for Chemicals and laboratory equipment to be purchased.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Analytical Chemistry Diploma/Degree with relevant Industry knowledge and skills related to Metal Treatment and Adhesive Chemistry.
- 2 years of analytical laboratory experience.
- SAP training.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:12th May 2020, 6:00 pm