At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What You Will Do
- Development of channel specific POS in line with channel strategy.
- Work closely with sales and merchandising team to optimize visibility of POS in store & improve in-store execution.
- Develop & execute customer promotional plans.
- Analyze & review regularly results of campaigns & promotions.
- Develop channel merchandising strategy, including assortment, planograms, point of sale materials.
- Support Sales in customer meeting preparations (e.g. ppt, samples).
- Produce/support developing planogram proposals.
- Coordinate, support and execute materials for trade shows.
- Internal & external master data maintenance & update.
- Collaboration with external suppliers and agencies.
- Coordination with production plant & third parties (e.g. co-packers).
- Support & execute customer merchandising plans according to channel merchandising strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Marketing/Business Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 1-3 year's work experience in FMCG environment.
- Multitasking, flexible, customer-oriented and can-do attitude.
- Strong project management skills.
- Creative skills with interest for latest in-store innovations.
- Analytical, strategic and logical skills and sense for facts and figures.
- Motivation to work in an international environment.
- Proficient user of MS Office Package.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2020, 6:00 pm