At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive.
Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be able to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
Sound like you? Apply today and join one of the most impactful tech companies in the world!
The program starts in September 2022.
What You Will Do
- You will use business acumen to make data-driven decisions & recommendations.
- You will utilize your data analysis and statistical experience to create reporting packs for experienced executives that track change within the business.
- You will present and communicate important strategic and financial information on a regular basis using a variety of mediums.
- You will support members of a unique area of the business daily - Growing your experience & knowledge by working through operational support requirements.
- You will liaise with sales specialists, account managers & customers to monitor business activities and offer support to them to increase revenue & grow profitability.
- You will use an analytical approach, provide valuable feedback, thoughts and opinions to the strategy, sales and finance teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with a focus in Business, Finance, graduating in 2022.
- You seek out what’s next, always three steps ahead and deliver exceptional results.
- You are a collaborative team player, solution-focused and act with a sense of urgency.
- You embrace new ideas and fresh thinking and seek out ideas different from your own.
- You are an active leader on campus who strives to make a positive impact on the world.
- You are an exceptional communicator and presenter who asks smart questions.
- You are fully comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Proficient in the English Language.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Locations:Cairo (Egypt)
- Closing Date:4th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm