Hewlett Packard Enterprise
What You Will Do
- Understanding of the products and services sold by the company and providing general technical advice services to customers.
- Technical support for hardware and software consulting, design, installation, operation, optimization, etc.
- Effort and support for solving various technical problems.
- Strive to acquire skills, share knowledge and support within the community (e.g. team, practice or project).
- Participate actively in the team culture and present various opinions for team development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Four-year bachelor's degree graduates and prospective graduates.
- Freshmen student and 1-2 years' experience.
- Experience in IT industry interns/external activities, etc.
- Knowledge of open source/Linux/virtualization software and experience in building are preferred.
- Quick understanding of the customer's business strategy and overall IT environment.
- Presentation document writing and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Onsite support.
- English speaking person
Closed 11 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Consulting, Information Technology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:8th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm