Understanding of items, products and services sold by the company and providing overall technical advice services to customers. Technical support for hardware and software consulting, design, installation, operation, optimization, etc.
What You Will Do
- Efforts and support for solving various technical problems.
- Strive to acquire skills, share knowledge and support within a community (eg a team, practice, or project).
- Actively participate in team culture and present various opinions for team development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Four-year Bachelor's degree graduates and prospective graduates.
- Newbies and those with 1-2 years of experience.
- Experienced intern/external activities in the IT industry.
- Knowledge of open source/Linux/virtualization software and experience in building is preferred.
- Quick understanding of the customer's business strategy and overall IT environment.
- Ability to write and present presentation documents.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Onsite support.
- English speaking person.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Consulting, Customer Service, Information Technology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm