At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Business used to rely on technology, now business is technology, and customer experience is the IT experience. HPE Pointnext services are designed to help accelerate digital transformation by making Hybrid IT simple and powering the intelligent edge. By leveraging HPE’s strength in infrastructure, partner ecosystems and end-to-end lifecycle experience, solutions are optimized supporting unique business demands.
We have an interesting and rewarding opportunity for entry level business consultant or sales specialist who is interested in the business of IT and a strong desire to make an impact to deals creation and closure.
What You Will Do
- Participates in cross- functional teams and contributes to project methodologies, tools, and workstep execution.
- Contributes to client management and relationship building.
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution by participating in deep-dive, discussions to determine specific functional requirements of the solution to translate the technical view into the implementation view and meet customer requirements.
- Helps the account team with proposal creation by providing product advice and presenting the unique value of the company’s products to customer and how the products contribute to the customer´s business goals.
- Monitors the sales opportunity pipeline and assists presales teams to drive the sales process from initiation to closure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in either Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science or others.
- 0-1years of technical and/or solution experience in IT industry.
- Demonstrates some hands-on-level skills in assigned area of specialization.
- Basic knowledge of HPE’s Product & Service’s offerings.
- Basic understanding of current trends, competitor products and strategies within area of responsibility.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm