At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
This is a great graduate opportunity for Business Consultant to join HPE. As the Business Consultant, he/she is responsible for providing technical support in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs. He/she will create and maintain effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution by participating in deep-dive discussions to determine specific functional requirements of the solution to translate the technical view into the implementation view and meet customer requirements.
- Helps the account team with proposal creation by providing product advice and presenting the unique value of the company’s products to customer and how the products contribute to the customer´s business goals.
- Contributes and supports the request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI) process by coordinating information gathering from various teams and partners. Assists with customer communications, as needed.
- Monitors the sales opportunity pipeline and assists presales teams to drive the sales process from initiation to closure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or from technical university.
- 0-2 years of technical and/or solution experience in IT industry.
- Basic knowledge of IT solutions & demonstrates some hands-on-level skills.
- Basic understanding of current IT trends and products.
- Awareness of effective communication techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm