At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Business used to rely on technology, now business is technology, and customer experience is the IT experience. Navigating and harnessing this digital transformation quickly is how to get ahead but it comes with challenges. HPE Pointnext services are designed to help accelerate digital transformation by making Hybrid IT simple and powering the intelligent edge. By leveraging HPE’s strength in infrastructure, partner ecosystems and end-to-end lifecycle experience, solutions are optimized supporting unique business demands.
We are looking for a Graduate Business Consultant to join a team who will drive business growth by developing new business or new ways to grow revenue of existing business. He / she will coordinate and work with multiple business units (Servers, Storage, HP Networks, PointNext Services, TSC and GSD) and stake holders across the region.
What You Will Do
- Contributes to project methodologies, tools, and work step execution.
- Contributes to client management and relationship building.
- Helps to drive demand generation, build sales pipeline.
- Prospects new accounts, partners, customers and large opportunities for assigned territory.
- Works with cross- functional teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- 0-2 years commercial or public sector experience.
- Background in strategy formulation, process design, and information modeling. Industry and commercial experience.
- Understanding of core business processes of focused domain.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm