Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
We have an exciting graduate opportunity for a Presales Consultant (Graduate) who will assist in providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs. He/she creates and maintains effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction by advising the deepest level of product- and technology-specific expertise available to customers in deal pursuit situations.
What You Will Do
- Contributes to the creation of an appropriate technical solution by participating in deep-dive discussions to determine specific functional requirements of the solution to translate the technical view into the implementation view and meet customer requirements.
- Setting up an end to end technical solution from the infrastructure layer to the application layer as per technical solution to meet customer requirements for Demonstration/ Proof of Concept/ Benchmark.
- Helps the account team with proposal creation by providing product advice and presenting the unique value of the company’s products to customers and how the products contribute to the customer's business goals.
- Contributes and supports the request for proposal (RFP) and request for information (RFI) process by coordinating information gathering from various teams and partners. Assists with customer communications, as needed.
- Monitors the sales opportunity pipeline and assists pre sales teams to drive the sales process from initiation to closure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computing, Computer Science or Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- Prior internships in technical and/or solution experience will be highly advantageous.
- Have exposure in IT hardware and software.
- Demonstrates some hands-on-level skills in the assigned area of specialization.
- Basic knowledge of the company offerings and portfolio of the partners.
- Basic understanding of current trends, competitor products and strategies within the area of responsibility.
- Awareness of effective consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
- Awareness of company business, technical tools, and standard customer relationship management (CRM) systems and tools.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Information Systems
- Closing Date:29th May 2020, 6:00 pm