At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility, and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility, and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency, and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets.
And this is who we are and why HPE exists – to enable enterprises to accelerate innovation and time to value with the new apps and data, as well as to help you to optimize your current environments by:
- Making hybrid IT simple – to power your right mix to accelerate innovations for your unique enterprise.
- Powering the Intelligent Edge – to create the next gen of digital experiences and services.
- Providing the expertise to make it happen – to advise, integration and accelerate the outcomes for your enterprise.
We have open position for Sales Strategy & Planning Analyst Graduate to provide support and assistance to APAC Sales Strategy Lead to perform market research, development of financial modelling in targeted strategy growth areas and general analyst support for global and regional business reviews.
What You Will Do
- Supports data and business analyses to develop business plans.
- Supports the development of statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting.
- Measure's business performance and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Executes market research projects and gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends.
- Works with cross-functional teams to support the data collection process.
- Supports the execution of priority projects with direction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Prior internships in strategy, planning, analysis, finance in consulting firms, big 4, or investment banks is highly advantageous.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Passion in technology, high tech, and market trends.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm