At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
We have an exciting opportunity for Software Engineer Graduate to join our Innovation Center APJ team and make a difference. The HPE APJ Innovation Center Singapore focuses on providing customers with world class products and solutions in the big data analytics space, using state-of-the-art big data technologies and advanced analytics techniques.
He/she designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. By developing software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools he/she determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
What You Will Do
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately - complex products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically, 0-2 years' experience.
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Required to have good understanding on Cloud infrastructure, networking, virtualization and containerization technology.
- Preferably have experience on Cloud infrastructure, Kubernetes and virtual machines.
- Preferably have experience on multiple programming/scripting languages or frameworks, Java, Go.
- Preferably have web frontend development experience, e.g., React.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm