At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
We have an opportunity for Technical Graduate Consultant to join the PointNext team.
We are looking for fresh recent graduates with a strong desire to lead and excel, can think on their feet and are great team players with a passion to win. Are you ready to unleash your potential? He/she will work on and support solution proposal, proof-of-concept, RFP to enterprise clients, and working closely with more experienced members of team. In a Technical Consultant role at HPE Pointnext team, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time.
What You Will Do
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
- Understands a number of the company's technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company’s strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
- Typically performs a role defined and managed by a more experienced consultant.
Aspiring to develop career around information technology.
- Self-learner and ability to develop and accumulate skills through formal and informal training means.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in IT/ Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering or relevant technology discipline.
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, deep learning or Internet of Things (IoT) is added advantage.
- Typically, 0-1 years of experience.
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
- Good programming and/or scripting skills using any modern programming/scripting languages.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrates an understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm