At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
At HPE we believe in bold moves, the power of “Yes we can”, and being a force for good. Our work thrives on differences, fueling creativity to give our customers all they deserve. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better. We empower our team members to make an impact on our business and in the world while fostering a culture that is unconditionally inclusive. Whether you’re looking for an internship or to start your professional career, at HPE you’ll be in a position to create and collaborate on projects that challenge and inspire you.
What You Will Do
- You will utilize your data analysis and statistical experience to create reporting packs for lead executives that track change within the business.
- You will present and communicate important strategic and financial information on a weekly basis using a variety of mediums.
- You will support members of a unique area of the business daily.
- You will liaise with sales specialists and account managers to monitor business activities and offer support to them whenever necessary.
- You will use an analytical approach, provide valuable feedback, thoughts and opinions to the strategy, sales and finance teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s/Post Graduate degree with a focus in Business, Finance, or a related field prior to your start date.
- You seek out what’s next, always three steps ahead and delivering exceptional results.
- You are collaborative, solution focused and act with a sense of urgency.
- You embrace new ideas and fresh thinking and seek out ideas different than your own.
- You are an active leader on campus who strives to make a positive impact on the world.
- You are an exceptional communicator and presenter who asks smart questions.
- You are fully comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm